We are pleased to offer European wood tiles of exceptional quality to customers in the United States.
Levor Mosaic and Flooring wood tiles are made from natural, sustainably-harvested wood from Europe. For a long-lasting, moisture-resistant finish, the solid wood Mosaic tiles are coated with a protective layer of German oil-wax polish. Levor Mosaic tiles can be used as a unique and engaging design element throughout interior spaces, from tiling walls and columns, to kitchen islands and backsplashes. The same top quality materials and workmanship enable Levor Flooring arrangements to enhance any space.
• As a design element, our Mosaic tiles combine easily with ceramic tiles. The tiles’ mesh backing allows them to easily conform to the contours of the surface beneath.
• In addition to the Levor Flooring collection, the Ash, Bird Cherry, and Oak varieties of Levor Mosaic can be installed as flooring and on staircases.
• Further, Levor tiles have earned an ASTM Class B flame spread rating. Thus, they are safe to use in virtually all commercial and residential projects.View Products
Our wood tiles are treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil, manufacturer of Germany’s most popular wood finishes.
General information on Osmo Polyx®-Oil:
• Durable – Binds to wood grain and will not flake, blister, or peel: Ideal treatment even in rooms with high humidity.
• Beautiful – Brings out the natural beauty of the wood
• Eco-Friendly – Engineered from natural, renewable oils and waxes
• Safe – Approved even for use on children’s toys
• Water–repellent and dirt–resistant
• Easy to clean
• Based on natural vegetable oils and waxes
• Award Winning – Recognized by Sustainable Industries and Green Building Product Dealers